Everyday there are fantastic experiences to be had. Make adventure and gourmet pleasure the focus of your day. For a perfect holiday away from the hectic of everyday life, enjoy the ideal location of our hiking hotel by the Wilder Kaiser. Head out onto one of the over 700 km of marked hiking paths with spectacular, impressive views of 70 peaks above 3000 m, and explore some of the circular walks and high altitude hikes in the mountains.
- 6 worlds of adventure
- 15 lifts (May - October)
- 700 km hiking paths
- 70 huts & Alpine inns
- Free hikers’ bus “KaiserJet”
“Hiking – An activity for your legs and a state of being for your soul”
|Type of ticket with guest card|
|1-day pass||€ 32,00||€ 24,00||€ 16,00|
|2-day pass||€ 56,50|
|3-day pass||€ 69,00||€ 52,00||€ 34,50|
|4-day pass||€ 78,50||€ 59,00||€ 39,50|
|5-day pass||€ 86,50||€ 65,00||€ 43,00|
|6-day pass||€ 94,00||€ 71,00||€ 47,00|
Their are also tickets for 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 days.
**Anyone born between 2008 and 2018 qualifies for the child price. Children born 2019 or later get their pass for free.
*Those born in 2005-2007 qualify for the youth tariff.
With your Wilder Kaiser GuestCard the busses in the region are free of charge:
The KaiserJet joins the villages Ellmau, Going, Scheffau and Söll with all the calbe car valley stations, lakes, Kaiserbad and other excursion destinations in the region.
The hiking busses take you to the hiking starting points: Hintersteiner See, Wochenbrunner Alm and Hüttling.
Public Busses to Wörgl, Kufstein, St. Johann i. Tirol and Kitzbühel.
Viewpoints, hiking destinations and places to visit. Century-old Alpine huts are scattered like pearls around the Kaisergebirge. Romantic huts, many for generations in family property and on alpine pastures.
Two huts we recommend very much are the Silleralm and the Stöcklalm.
When packing your suitcase, you don’t need to think of everything. We offer a special service for your hiking holidays at the Wilder Kaiser. This includes free hire of Nordic walking sticks, rucksacks, waterproof, and a hiking map of the region with daily hiking tips.
To help you enjoy a relaxed hiking day, let us share some Tyrolean tips and tricks with you.
How do I hike correctly?
- Enough food and drink for the walk
- Choose a tour that matches your fitness level
- Take all bottles, paper, and plastic packaging with you down into the valley and dispose of it correctly
- Respect wildlife
- Find out in advance what the weather is going to be like and if there is a bad weather warning, call off the hike immediately
- If there is an emergency, remain calm and call the mountain rescue
What do i have to take with me?
- First aid kit (plaster, bandage, disinfectant, torch, mobile phone)
- Sun protection
- Hiking boots with good grip
- Hiking sticks relieve pressure on the spine
- Comfortable hiking clothes with perhaps a change of clothing (T-shirt)
- Waterproof jacket