There is so much for young people in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental to make holidays really unforgettable experiences. They can race down the snowy pistes, zoom down the toboggan runs, or visit one of the many exciting attractions in the area. We guarantee you there’s really no question of boredom creeping in.
NB: Free ski pass for kids
The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental ski area certainly more than justifies its reputation as a family ski area. In the winter season, children up to the age of 15 ski for free between 10.03.2018 - 08.04.2018.
How this works:
When a parent buys a 3+ day SkiWelt Skipass, children up to the age of 15 (year of birth 2000-2009) are given their ski pass free of charge for the same duration.
Fancy Easter eggs in the glistening snow? Book your Easter package – 2 children can stay free!“
Kinder Kornkammer (granary) in Söll – a world of adventure
The unique “Kinder Kornkammer”, also known as the KiKo, is a perfect paradise for all little snow fans. Children can play in the old rooms and run about in what were originally farm surroundings whilst parents explore the 284 km of piste of the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental. There are trained supervisors to look after children from the age of 1 year.
This adventure paradise offers lots of freedom for exercise, and is located right next to the Söll bottom lift station.
- Monday – Friday and Sunday: 09.30 – 16.00
- Saturday closed!
- Lunchtime supervision, including meal: 12.00 – 13.30
|Taster hour||€ 20,-|
|½ day||€ 35,-|
|1 day||€ 60,-|
|Lunchtime supervision – optional extra||€ 12,-|
Children’s paradise HAPPYHOPP
The indoor play park HAPPYHOPP is a paradise for children, with its Schnappi bouncy castle, trampoline, go-karts, rodeo, mock volcano to climb on, three-dimensional huge climbing frame with large ball pool, cool slides, special area for small children and lots more. One of the most popular places to visit in Tyrol for families.
Going by the motto “jump, climb, run, let off steam”, children up to the age of 12 love it here.
Please note that children are only admitted when accompanied by a parent or supervising adult. Dogs are not allowed.
- Socks must be worn in the indoor playpark.
- Tuesday to Friday: 13.30 – 18.30
- Saturday, Sunday, bank holidays and in the Tyrolean school holidays: daily 10.30 – 18.30
|Children 2 - 14||€ 9,-|
|Children 0 – 2||Free|
Haus steht Kopf (Upside down house)
Ever wanted to see a house from the perspective of a bat? There is a totally furnished house completely upside down in Vomperbach; you can even see the car in the garage from underneath. Everyday objects take on an interesting new light.
- It plays tricks on your senses.
- November to April: 10.00 – 16.00 Uhr
- May, June, September, October: 10.00 – 17.30
- July, August: 09.00 – 19.00 Uhr
|Child 5-16, student, pensioner||€ 6,50|
Family ticket (2 adults + 1 child)Additional child
|Lunchtime supervision - optional extra||€ 12,-|
KaiserBadEllmau (Leisure pool)
A family bathing day becomes a real sensation at the “Ellmauer Kaiserbad” leisure pool complex, with “Ellmi’s friends” in the leisure pool, or in the sauna. The Kaiserbad complex at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser has a spacious layout and has everything families could hope for. You and your children can swim directly from the leisure pool into the heated outdoor pool. The children’s area “Ellmi’s Freunde” has various fun and games areas with water cannons, a witch’s house, and a jungle bridge giving plenty of space for children to let off steam and have fun. The turbo slide and children’s slide offer even more fun and variety. At the Kaiserbad, the really little ones also have plenty to do with a climbing frame, climbing tubes, and a net tunnel up to an action podium complete with tipping barrel.
- 17.12.2017 – 08.04.2018: daily from 10.00 – 21.00
- Sauna: 12.00 – 22.00
Winter prices Indoor pool 2017| 2018
Adult with guest card
|Child 6 – 15 with guest car|
|Taster session 1 hour||€ 5,20||€ 3,-|
|2 Stundenkarte||€ 9,20||€ 4,60|
|3 Stundenkarte||€ 12,60||€ 6,-|
|4 Stundenkarte||€ 15,30||€ 7,-|
|Morning ticket 3 hour|
Entry until 12.00
|€ 11,-||€ 5,10|
|Evening ticket from 18.00||€ 10,-||€ 5,-|
|Family tickrt 3 hour|
2 adults + 1 child
|€ 28,-||Each additional child € 4,80|
|Family ticket 4 hours|
2 adults + 1 child
Each additional child € 6,40
Winter prices wellness area 2017 | 2018
|Incl. use of the indoor pool||Adult with guest card||Child 6 – 15 with guest card|
|2 hour ticket||€ 15,-||€ 10,80|
|3 hour ticket||€ 17,-||€ 12,40|
|4 hour ticket||€ 19,-||€ 13,90|
|Evening ticket from 19.00||€ 15,-||€ 10,80|
Wave – Waterworld at Wörgl
The largest and most beautiful leisure pool in Tyrol stretches over an area of 4000 m². Swim out of everyday life and immerse yourself in a world of crystal clear waves and the heat of the sauna. It makes the perfect outing for you and your family with the wide variety it offers for all ages, for those seeking rest and recuperation and for those seeking some adventure.
- For adrenaline seekers: The first double looping waterslides “L2” in the world.
- For chute-lovers: Which is your favourite slide? Choose from the race chute, tube slide, or maybe you prefer the tunnel chute.
- For those wanting some exercise: Swim uninterrupted lengths in the 25 m sports pool.
- For sauna lovers: Relax first of all in the IslaSola brine pool, then head to the sauna residence of the Romans, a sauna landscape over an area of 2000 m². Up to 14 sauna ceremonies are celebrated here each day!
- For mum and dad: Free child supervision in the Wave Miniclub at weekends and on bank holidays.
- Leisure pool: daily from 10.00 – 22.00
- Sauna residence of the Romans: Sunday and bank holidays (incl. Tyrolean school holidays) from 11.00 – 22.00
- Monday – Saturday from 13.00 – 22.00
- IslaSola – brine pool: daily from 10.00 – 21.30
- L2 – double looping chute: daily from 12.00 – 15.30 and from 16.00 – 21.00
- Wörgler Wasserwelt GmbH & Co KG
- Innsbrucker Straße 112
- 6300 Wörgl
- Tel: 0043 5332 777330
- E-Mail: email@example.com
|Leisure pool incl. Sport call, Bathai, IslaSola, L2, all slides||Adult||Child 6 - 1|
|4 hour ticket||€ 17,80||€ 12,30|
|Each additional ½ hour||€ 1,-||€ 1,-|
|2 hour ticket||€ 7,60||€ 6,10|
|Each additional ½ hour||€ 2,50||€ 2,50|
|Day pass||€ 22,50||€ 15,20|
|Morning ticket (until 13.00)||€ 9,40||€ 6,80|
|Each additional ½ hour after 13.00||€ 2,50||€ 2,50|
|FEvening ticket (18.00 – 22.00)||€ 11,40|
Sauna incl. IslaSola
|Adult||Children 6 - 15|
|4 hour ticket||€ 16,90||€ 15,70|
|Each additional ½ hour||€ 1,-||€ 1,-|
|Day pass||€ 21,50||€ 19,40|
|Evening ticket (from 18.00)||€ 14,80||€ 13,40|
Iceskating in Going
Use the ice rink in Going at the edge of the forest near to the fire station to show off your ice skating prowess. Surrounded by woodland along the Going brook, a paradise unfolds for families and fans of iceskating. Come with your family, leave everyday life behind and enjoy winter.
The Going iceskating rink is a real insider secret in the Wilder Kaiser region.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: 14.00 – 17.00
- Thursday and Friday: 14.00 – 22.00
- Monday: closed
|Adult skate hire||€ 3,-|
|Child skate hire||€ 2,50|