If you would prefer to explore our remarkable mountain environment by bike, there are countless e-bike and mountain bike routes available to choose from. The Wilder Kaiser holiday region is a real insider tip for mountain bikers and leisure bikers with miles of biking routes throughout the whole area simply waiting to be discovered. You can take your bike with you in the Wilder Kaiser Brixental lifts and head off on your own dream tours up in the mountains, or follow the marked biking routes. Every bike will find a suitable route for them, from level rides through to demanding mountain biking trails in the mountains covering an appreciable number of vertical metres.
For leisure cyclists
- Top location: Söll is the ideal place for numerous mountain bike and cycling tours
- Over 400 km of cycling and mountain biking routes
- Guided mountain bike tours in the region
- Excellent specialist shops in the area offering professional advice
- Well maintained cycling and mountain biking routes
- Plenty of sights to see on your journey
- 70 Tyrolean Alpine inns and places to stop off refreshment
- The Wilder Kaiser bike region is part of the largest electric biking region in the world
It’s so simple, hire a bike, hop on the saddle, and pedal off.
Edinger Sports shop is right by the bottom station of the gondola lift in Söll and is the ideal place for you to find a suitable bike. The professional staff in this specialist sports shop are on hand to give advice and will happily help you with your choice.
If you are a leisure cyclist then the Wilder Kaiser region has all you could wish for. Hop onto an electric bike and head out into the largest e-bike region in the world, the “Kitzbüheler Alpen und Kaisergebirge” region. Using less effort and energy, you can cycle along the foot of the Kaiser and way up to the peaks. The Edinger sports shop offers electric bike hire.