All the fun of winter without any hassle of the details; the winter magic service offered by the Greil leaves you free to enjoy winter to its full. The public ski bus take you from the hotel door to the lift and back. The bus takes you right to the Hochsöll-Hohe Salve bottom lift station, part of the Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental ski area.
What time does the ski bus leave from the hotel, and what time does come back?
Use the pink or blue line
|8:00 | 8:10 | 8:13 | 8:20 | 8:40 | 8:43 | 8:50 | 9:00 | 9:10 | 9:13 | 9:20 | 9:30 | 9:40 | 9:43 | 9:50 | 10:00 | 10:13 | 10:10 | 10:20 | 10:30 | 10:40 | 10:43 | 10:50 | 11:00 | 11:10 | 11:30 | 11:50|
|12:50 | 13:10 | 13:40 | 13:50 | 14:10 | 14:40 | 14:50 | 14:55 | 15:10 | 15:20 | 15:25 | 15:40 | 15:50 | 15:55 | 16:10 | 16:20 | 16:25 | 16:40 | 16:50 | 16:55 | 17:10|
digital bus scedule Our Stop: "Greil, Söll".
The Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental
What a ski area! 284 km of perfectly prepared blue, red, and black pistes with plenty to suit every level of ability. There are 9 picturesque ski resorts with fantastic Alpine views taking in over 17 mountains peaks above 3000 m. Look forward to Austria’s largest night skiing area, fun parks and lit toboggan runs; with over 80% of the pistes covered by snow making facilities, there is nothing to stand in the way of your skiing pleasure.
If you fancy the chance of seeing for yourself how elegant your turns are, or if you like the idea of pitting yourself against the ski stars on a timed race, there are 3 ski movie slopes to record you, and in the evening you can view your runs online. 3 timed slopes will show how fast you are, or how fast your skis are! With all this on offer, it comes as no surprise that the ski area Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental has been voted by users of a large Internet platform as being the best international ski area.
However, if you still want to try out another ski area, there are numerous possibilities available to you. In the immediate vicinity for example, you have Kitzbühel, with its famous Hahnenkamm, Streif, and Mausefalle. From there, you can start out on a ski safari, making your turns all the way to Pass Thurn.
Kitzbühel Super Ski Card
With this ski pass, you can perfect your turns from Söll to Kitzbühel, with over 2750 km of pistes, over 900 lifts, 3 glaciers, and 25 ski regions in 6 provinces.
Wilder Kaiser Brixental lift passes
There is no need for you to stand in a queue at the lift pass offices - you can get your pass from reception at your ski hotel at the Wilder Kaiser. If you would like to find out about the lift pass prices before your stay, here is an overview of them.
Ski pass prices 2022| 2023
|Type of ticket|
|€ 45,||€ 30,00|
|2-day pass||€ 119,50||€ 89,50||€ 60,00|
|3-day pass||€ 177,50||€ 133,-||€ 89,-|
|4-day pass||€ 225,50||€ 169,-||€ 113,-|
|5-day pass||€ 271,50||€ 203,50||€ 136,-|
|6-day pass||€ 311,50||€ 233,50||€ 156,-|
|12:00 pass||€ 48,-||€ 36,-||€ 24,-|
|Type of ticket|
|Day pass||€ 54,00||€ 40,50||€ 27,-|
|2-day pass||€ 107,50||€ 80,50||€ 54,-|
|3-day pass||€ 160,-||€ 120,-||€ 80,-|
|4-day pass||€ 203,-||€ 152,50||€ 101,50|
|5-day pass||€ 244,50||€ 183,50||€ 122,50|
|6-day pass||€ 280,50||€ 210,50||€ 140,50|
|12:00 pass||€ 43,-||€ 32,50||€ 21,50|
- **Anyone born between 2007 and 2016 qualifies for the child price. Children born 2017 or later get their pass for free.
- *Those born in 2004-2006 qualify for the youth rate.
- Child and youth passes are only issued on production of a form of photographic identification.
- All lift passes are personalised and non-transferable. Passing a lift pass on or selling it to others is forbidden!
- The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental area uses a wireless, non-contact lift pass system
- All prices exclude a € 2,- deposit for the reusable key card.
- Prices quoted are in Euros. We accept no liability for price changes or errors in the prices quoted!
Ski resorts covered: Ellmau, Going, Scheffau, Söll, Brixen im Tale, Westendorf, Hopfgarten, Kelchsau and Itter. For more information about the Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental, click here:
Ski hire in Söll am Wilder Kaiser
If you don’t want to bring your own skis, or would prefer to hire some, or perhaps don’t have any of your own, then we recommend 2 good ski hire shops in the Wilder Kaiser region that offer fantastic service:
Skiverleih SeislHochsöll | Midstation
- Salvenberg 28
- The ski hire shop is at the Hexenwasser midstation
- Tel: +43 5333 5771
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Opening times: Mon - Sun: 08.00 – 16.30
Edinger –Sport and Service Station
- Stampfanger 21 (right in the Söll lift station)
- Tel: +43 5333 20040
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times: sunday till tuesday: 08.00 – 18.00 and wednesday till saturday 08:00 - 19:30
Ski schools and ski courses in the Wilder Kaiser Brixental region
There are plenty of ski and snowboard experts in the Wilder Kaiser Brixental region. For beginners to winter sports, you have the perfect ski school partner in Söll, where expert, experienced ski instructors can help you learn your first turns or hone your style. The ski schools also offer special children’s ski courses so the little ones can have as much fun in their skiing too. To enable them to get to grips with snow sports easily, there are perfect practice slopes and lifts giving limitless skiing pleasure.
Skischule Snowboard Söll | Hochsöll Embacher
- Book in the Hotel Bergland (opposite the Ski-Center Söll), Sport Edinger lift station Söll
- Stampfanger 6, 6306 Söll
- Tel: +43 5333 5454
- E-Mail: email@example.com
TIP: Perfect for looking after the little ones as they learn how to ski.
Skischule Mountainmind Söll
- Peter Graus – Stockach 52, Söll
- Tel: +43 664 384 40 10 | +43 669 127 807 46
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP: Perfect for private lessons or ski courses in small groups in the Wilder Kaiser region.
Night skiing in the Wilder Kaiser region
Skiwelt Söll – Austria’s largest night skiing area
In winter, the Wilder Kaiser ski area is a true white arena. As the sun sets, the piste bashers take up their starting positions to prepare the pistes for the night skiers. Every Wednesday through to Saturday, there are a total of 10 km of lit pistes available.
Piste fun right through to the late evening, with the slope into the valley lit until 22:30. Once you arrive in the valley, it’s then not very far to the après ski and to your ski hotel by the Wilder Kaiser.
May we introduce you to our wonderful night skiing piste stars?
- 10 seater gondola lift “Hans im Glück”
- 10 seater gondola Hexenwasser
- 6 seater chairlift Hexen6er with heated seats and bonnet
- 1 lit Funarena – “Hans im Glück” ski course
Attention: daily, weekly, points and season tickets are not valid at night! Night skiing and night tobogganing are not included in any of the SkiWelt, Kitzbühel Alps or Tirol Snow Card tariffs. Individual rates apply!
Tobogganing in the Wilder Kaiser region
The Wilder Kaiser region is well known for having the most natural and best-maintained toboggan runs and has become popular as a meeting point for tobogganers. With more than 12 km of tobogganing over 4 family-friendly runs, the toboggan runners really get some good use.
Throw yourself into the tobogganing fun. You can easily rent the right equipment at the many rental stations in Ellmau, Going, Scheffau and Söll.
Recommendet equipment: high quality toboggan, safety helmet/ski helmet und ski goggles, ski pants or waterproof trousers and gaiters if necessary, gloves.
For sporty guests – ASTBERG toboggan run, GOING:
- Length: 4,5 km
- Öpening times: daily from 08.00 bis 16.00
- Evening opening times: Every Wednesday to Saturday from 18.30 to 21.30
- Lit: Valley descent/toboggan run until midnight
- Day, multi-day, point and season tickets are not valid for night operation.
|Type of tariff 2022| 2023||Adult||Youth|
2004 - 2006
2007 - 2016
|Single trip||€ 17,50||€ 13,-||€ 9,-|
|Day pass||€ 34,-||€ 25,50||€ 17,-|
|Evening ticket||€ 26,50||€ 20,00||€ 13,50|
For families - HEXENRITT toboggan run, SÖLL
- Length 2,8 km
- Opening times: daily from 08.00 until 17.30
- Evening opening times: Every Wednesday to Saturday from 18.15 to 21.30
- Light: Toboggan run until 24
- Attention: daily, weekly, points and season tickets are not valid at night!
|Type of tariff 2022| 2023||Adult||Youth|
2004 - 2006
2007 - 2016
|Single run||€ 17,50||€ 13,-||€ 9,-|
|Tobogganing day pass||€ 34,-||€ 25,50||€ 17,00|
|Evening ticket||€ 26,50||€ 20,-||€ 13,-|