Romantic winter hiking paths through wonderful scenery around the Wilder Kaiser. There are a total of 113 km of winter hiking paths in the region.
Snowshoe walkers, tourers, and those just wanting to take a stroll will find what they are after. Enjoy the freedom of the mountains!
In Söll there are a total of 30 km of well-prepared winter hiking paths available:
At reception will be happy to give you advice on planning a beautiful winter walk.
More Information about Winter Hiking Paths you can also find on the interactive Map of the Tourismboard Wilder Kaiser.
What do I need for my walks?
To help our guests enjoy a relaxing winter walk in the best possible way, and to ensure that the walk is as much fun as possible, we would like to give you a few tips and tricks to help you on your way.
- Good quality footwear suitable for the winter
- Take refreshment and a warm drink with you
- Warm clothing (gloves, hat etc.)
- Waterproof trousers
- Possibly a change of clothes (T-shirt)
- Sun protection (suncream, sunglasses)
- Choose a suitable tour for your fitness level
- Take rubbish with you, such as bottles and paper, and dispose of it correctly
- Avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe
- Mobile phone
Source: Tourismusverband Wilder Kaiser